Priamo SRL has been UNI ISO 9001:2000 certified since 2002 and it is a member of industrial companies Association of Treviso (Unindustria).
In the design of machines and plants, Priamo observes all national and international standards of safety and protection of the environment, as well as the food health regulations (HACCP).
- Priamo is a customer focused company, which attributed its success to the attainment of satisfaction, confidence and loyalty of its clients. Priamo’s focus is on understanding the customer’s current and future requirements and consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- The essential requirement for the continuous improvement of the product and service, is the constant involvement of every member of our team.
- Activities and resources are managed as a process; each activity is a means to achieve effective participation of staff and contribute to improving the product.
- In the course of these activities as in any working moment, innovative ideas and suggestions should be promoted.
- The success of the quality system goes through the professional and cultural improvement of the single resources. In fact, the head of every department plays an important role to get this target. This purpose is obtained through the experience, the knowledge and the choice of good training courses.
- The head of every department has the task to co-ordinate his or her staff in order to address them towards continuous development.
Quality means to do the right thing from the onset.